Call for Papers: 2022/2023
The Journal of Risk Education (JRE) requests submissions of articles and other materials for its 2022 and 2023 issues.
Submissions should be formatted as follows:
- Please single space all text, and indent the first line of each paragraph.
- Use footnotes (no endnotes).
- Do not include any headers, footers or page numbers.
- Use an 11 point font for all text. We prefer the font “Californian FB” if you have it. If not, please use the font of your choice, but please use only one font style throughout the paper (i.e., don’t mix different fonts together).
- Include at the top of your paper the title in all bold print. Do NOT put author names in the file or in the file name. Capitalize the first letter of each word in the title.
- Put all major section headings in all capital letters and bold print, centered in the middle of the page. Subheadings should be in bold print, aligned with the left margin of the page, and only the first letter of each word should be capitalized.
- Do NOT use MS Word's section headings--headings and subheadings should be in plain text only.
- Position all figures and tables exactly where they should appear in the text, rather than attaching them at the end of the document.
- Title your bibliography section in all capital letters and in bold print, as REFERENCES.
- Format all references to have a hanging indent, and single spaced. Leave one blank line space between each reference. Make certain references are alphabetized correctly.
To submit an article for consideration, please create an account on our website at www.jofriskeducation.org and follow our electronic submission process. All papers must be submitted using the website. We are unable to accept e-mail submissions.
For questions and more information, please contact:
Dr. Brenda Wells, CPCU, AAI, CRIS, Editor
East Carolina University